Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Please contact me if I may be of assistance. Have a wonderful day.
The selection of a listing agent is the single most important decision in the marketing of real estate. The second most important decision is price. The decisions regarding which agent and which price should be kept entirely separate. The number one mistake sellers make is hiring the agent who told them the highest recommended list price. Typically, this results in an improperly priced house marketed by an agent least qualified to achieve that price.
For me, the goals of a successful marketing plan are quite simplistic: get the highest price possible in a reasonable timeframe with the least amount of inconvenience to the seller. My goal is not to just market your property, my goal is to sell it. To achieve these goals, you must hire the most qualified representative. This is a business decision which involves selling one of your most valuable assets. All Realtors are not created equal. Here are some sample questions to ask candidates:
1. How many years of full time real estate experience do you have?
2. Do you work full or part time? Do you have another job?
3. What is your annual sales volume? High sales volume can translate into synergistic opportunities for you.
4. Are your responsibilities focused solely on your clients or do you own/manage a real estate office?
5. What is your ranking in your real estate agency franchise?
6. What is your real estate marketing plan?
7. Can you provide testimonials and contact information for a few of your past clients?
8. Do you have a website? How many hits does your website average per month? Please note: According to recent statistics, over 92% of buyers shop online for a home.
9. What is your annual marketing budget?
10. Can you provide samples of CURRENT advertising?
Please contact me to schedule your free, no obligation, market analysis appointment today.
Christine Wilczek - named one of the top Realtors in the country